Gantry Railing Limited is a leader in the design, manufacture and installation of crane rail solutions. The organisational goals of the company are to operate from the UK and China Head Office sites with a trained and motivated workforce; to sell directly to customers and to build up and support a worldwide network of agents.
The Company is dedicated to the supply of products and services to its customers that are fit for their intended purpose, and which fully conform to Gantrail and other stated specifications. To achieve these objectives, we operate a Quality System that is described in the Quality Assurance Manual, Quality Assurance Procedures and Work Instructions. The Quality System was originally based on ISO 9002 1994 but has been upgraded to reflect ISO 9001:2015.
Gantry Railing Ltd acknowledges that the work it undertakes has an effect on the environment and actively seeks to minimise its impact wherever possible. We also have a responsibility of our customers to operate solutions that reflect a sustainable environmental basis for continued business. This task is addressed through the following actions:
- To identify and evaluate the impact that the company’s operations have on the environment.
- To identify, evaluate and implement waste management solutions consistent with the environmental objectives of our customers.
- To comply with all applicable legislation, adopted codes of practice and other relevant regulatory controls as a minimum standard.
- To prevent pollution wherever possible.
- To monitor our environmental performance in key areas and to work towards targets for ongoing improvement which will be reviewed regularly and at least annually.
- To listen and respond to communications from those affected by our operations and others with a direct interest in our environmental performance.
- To use energy and natural resources efficiently and reduce our consumption where possible.
- To design our operations and processes with due regard to environmental considerations.
- To minimise the production of all types of waste and to dispose of that which cannot be avoided in a responsible manner.
- To work with our customers and suppliers to minimise the company’s indirect impact on the environment outside the company premises.
For more detailed information regarding our policies, operations and practices you can download a copy of our PQQ Document | Issue 10