Gantrail supplies first class grout products that have been formulated to provide optimum performance, in the most arduous applications, along with ease of preparation and placement.
The Grouts are formulated for two applications on site:
- Fixing the holding down bolts into the concrete supporting structure.
- Filling the gap between the soleplate and the concrete supporting structure to enable precise vertical levelling of the crane rail system, in order to meet the required crane rail installation tolerances.
Three formulations are routinely used when installing crane rails:
- Polyester – normally only used for fixing holding down bolts.
- Epoxy – used for fixing holding down bolts and beneath the soleplate.
- Cement based – used for fixing holding down bolts and beneath the soleplate.
The choice will be dependent on the application and other environmental factors.
Gantrail grout infill process
Gantrail supplies a range of high strength, non-shrink, cementitious grouts for the precision grouting of crane runway systems. These versatile, multipurpose products are formulated for single, large volume placements and may be used as thin as ½ inch (13mm) depth.
Cementitious Grout Advantages
- Long working time
- Low exotherm
- Early strength development
- 95% Effective bearing area
- Excellent adhesion to steel
Gantrail supplies polyester bolt grout that is free flowing and specifically designed and developed for anchoring bolts and dowels into vertically downward holes in concrete. Typical applications are the permanent fixing of hold down bolts / ground anchors for crane rail track base plates.
Polyester Grout Advantages
- Ideal for permanent fixings
- Quick and Free flowing
- Designed to fill vertically downward holes
- Available in standard or tropical grades
Gantrail supplies a range of expansive, precision epoxy plate grouts to suit a wide variety of applications and environments. The grouts provide excellent low temperature curing characteristics, making them excellently suited for underplate grouting applications in the toughest of conditions.
Epoxy Grout Advantages
- Excellent low temp curing
- High flow properties
- Self Priming System
- Perfect for underplate grouting
- Can be poured or pumped easily